To visit the bulk user actions page:
- Navigate to Site Administration from Administration block
- Navigate to Users and then to Accounts
- Select Bulk user actions
To perform any bulk user action you have to:
- Use the filtering options to find the potential users you want to affect with the action. You can search by user’s name by filling the User full name field and clicking Add filter. To show other options select Show more.
- All users that mach the selected filter(s) will appear in the Avalilable select box. You can select some users manually and click Add to selection or click Add all to move all the users to the Selected
- Chose an action on With selected users and click Go