Any Site Administrator can assign this role to another user. Before assigning the role of Site Administrator, please ensure this is the best role for the user to have.
We recommend that Site Administrators have a separate login for their Site Administrator permissions so they are able to undertake learning in a course and have it correctly recorded using their learner login.
To assign Site Administrator permissions:
- Select Permissions from Site Administrator>Users
- Select Site administrators
- Type the name of user in the right hand search, the list will dynamically filter the users
- Select the user in the Right hand column and select Add
- A warning message will appear, select OK.
NOTE: We recommend that organisations limit their Site Administrators to 3 - 5 users.