- Select Audiences from Site administration > Users > Accounts
- The Audience management page appears and all audiences already set up display here.
- Find the audience you wish to add Enrolled learning to, and select the name
- Select Enrolled learning tab
- Select Add Courses to add a course. Add program to add a program or Add Certification to add a certification.
- Select the course, program or certification name by clicking the name
- Select Save when all courses / programs / certifications have been selected.
- The selected items have now been added to the enrolled list.
NOTE: You can remove a course or program from the list by Selecting the Delete icon in the Actions column.