The HR Import Log displays all results of the HR Import. This is a good way to confirm success or identify errors.
The HR Import Log can be found Site Administration > HR Import>HR import Log.
Common Errors User csv
In the user import often you will experience a number of errors. I have included a brief description of the most common experienced errors.
- Duplicate users with username. Skipped user ‘idnumber’
- This indicates that in your system there is already a user with this username.
- Usernames must be unique
- Username cannot be empty. Skipped user ‘idnumber’
- Username is empty
- Each user must have a user name
- Duplicate users with email. Skipped user ‘user idnumber’
- There is already a user in the system that has this email address
- Emails must be unique
- Email cannot be empty. Skipped user ‘idnumber’
- Email cannot be empty
- Manager ‘manageridnumber’ does not exist. Skipped user ‘idnumber’
- If you map to manager they must exist in the system