Sprint 23 was an exciting time at Nine Lanterns as we joined the Kineo team as part of our acquisition by the City and Guild Group. While this was happening our developers will still busy making several improvements.
Training Plan - the training plan will now only include those activities marked as "assessment" in the Learning Design in competency calculations.
DB Alerts - upgraded feature now available to monitor for data loss on specific tables as part of improved monitoring service. For example, if records mysteriously disappear we can monitor for when this occurs and then investigate the preceding actions to see if a user or script error may be causing this.
Improvements and fixes
- Grid format updated to include fix for disappearing images
- Certificate module now supports landscape templates
- Recommending courses now stores the user who the course was recommended to in the log details for improved reporting
- Manager relationships can now use nologin accounts correctly for reporting
- Notification records were improved to give a better audit trail of historical events