The simplest method is to reply to the last email you received from the ticket you wish to update. Each ticket has a unique identifier, and replying to the wrong email will add a comment to the wrong ticket and the 'fully accountable' nature of Zendesk means we are unable delete irrelevant comments.
This can become very confusing, so if in doubt, send a new email to email@example.com and we can merge related tickets as needed.
If you can't find the right email to reply to, but you do know the ticket number you do the following:
- In your email client, create a new email message or forward an existing email.
The email is to the support team. The subject can be anything you want.
- At the top of body of the email, enter the ticket ID for an existing support request using the following syntax:
- Leave one blank line after the ticket ID.
- Enter the comment you want to add to the ticket after the blank line.
- Your email should look something like this.
- Send the email