Enterprise Dashboard is an custom homepage for learners that allows administrators to:
- display training plans
- filter course lists (make courses visible to users or restrict visibility)
- display a leader board.
Dashboards show either a focused view of learner's next training activity or a detailed transcript of their complete training program. Optionally include a summary of both complete and incomplete training.
The dashboard can display:
- all currently enrolled training
- all list of incomplete/pending training
- a specific number of available courses.
Choose to include for each enrolment:
- a progress bar detailing percentage of the assessment criteria currently complete
- a description of all assessment criteria including assessment pass marks
- specific requirements for each training activity and the learner’s current status against each.
Enterprise Dashboard is comprised of:
|Training Home||The welcome page for learners.|
|Training Plan||User's individual training plans.|
Provides departments or divisions with a custom look and feel and targeted news items.
Leader boards can be customised and displayed on the dashboard. The highest peer-rated contributors to forums are displayed in a list.
Notifications, that are targeted at specified users, are displayed about aspects of the training workflow. They can be triggered from dozens of different events, and are configured to send customised messages.
|Training news||Post news customised to departments, roles or locations.|